I love Easter bunny crafts & ideas. I collected 40+ of them for you! Something about bunnies … they are super duper cute. Those little fluffy white tails marks the beginning of spring. I used to make lots of rabbits when the girls were young and stuff them inside their Easter baskets. I still get to sneak in some crafts for them. Hey, who said getting Easter baskets was only for kids, amirite?
44 Really, Really Adorable Easter Bunny Crafts & Ideas
- 1 44 Really, Really Adorable Easter Bunny Crafts & Ideas
- 1.1 Absolutely Adorable Bunny Drawstring Bag
- 1.2 Moss Bunny Topiaries
- 1.3 Bunny Mug
- 1.4 Bunny Succulent
- 1.5 Heat Transfer Bunny Pom Pom Shirt
- 1.6 Bunny Fabric Doll
- 1.7 Bunny for Kitty
- 1.8 No Sew Rabbit Rug DIY
- 1.9 Bunny Slippers
- 1.10 Bunny Backpack
- 1.11 Mini Bunny Bag
- 1.12 Bunny Treat Cones
- 1.13 Reversed Pillow Tutorial
- 1.14 Pom Pom Bunny
- 1.15 Bunny Towels
- 1.16 Another Pom Pom Bunny Tutorial
- 1.17 Bunny Stamped Shirt
- 1.18 Sock Bunnies
- 1.19 Burlap Table Runner
- 1.20 Bunny Ear Napkins
- 1.21 A Basket Full of Bunnies
- 1.22 Bunny Candy Bar Covers
- 1.23 Bunny Cup
- 1.24 Sleepy Bunny Gift Bags
- 1.25 Toilet Paper Bunny
- 1.26 Popsicle Stick Bunny
- 1.27 Paper Plate Bunny
- 1.28 Paper Bunny Party Favors
- 1.29 Egg Carton Bunny
- 1.30 Bunny Pouches
- 1.31 Bunny Treat Jars
- 1.32 Felt Easter Bunny
- 1.33 DIY Bunny Ears
- 1.34 Pipe Cleaner Bunnies
- 1.35 Painted Easter Bunny Jars
- 1.36 Bunny Mask
- 1.37 Bunny Rosettes
- 1.38 Stenciled Burlap Bunny Plaques
- 1.39 Bunny Party Hat
- 1.40 Rabbit Origami
- 1.41 Origami Paper Bunny
- 1.42 Easter Bunny Corner Bookmark
- 1.43 Bunny Headband
- 1.44 Easter Bunny Bunting
- 2 Add Your Own Bunny Craft Tutorial
But wait ... if you have your own tutorial, then go down to the bottom of this blog post to add it to this list. I personally vet all links and images to make sure that it's a fabulous idea.
While we are at it, I wanted to show you these cute bunny burlap bags you can buy on Amazon.
Add Your Own Bunny Craft Tutorial
Add your page to our ever-growing library of roundups. To add yours, head over to any one of my roundup pages. At the bottom is a form.
This is for free tutorials only. No roundups. No Etsy. Downloadable PDFs and mailing list sign-ups okay.
I manually add a description when approving links. Low quality tutorials or photographs will not be added.
All links are vetted. You agree by adding your page that I can use an image (just to send traffic to your site). I also pin most images to my boards.
I would appreciate a reciprocal link! Thank you 🙂