Here’s another round up of cute ideas for the Luck O’ the Irish!
We respect the hard work, dedication, and intellectually enriching work of the bloggers who took the time to create awesome content. We provide these roundups to help other bloggers drive traffic to their sites and help our readers discover new content. Thus, these roundups also provide more revenue to the bloggers that we link to. Please read our Copyright Use Policy for more information.
2. Growing Shamrocks from Martha Stewart
3. Shamrock Hair Clips from felt
4. St. Patty’s Day T-Shirts really cute for going out with the buddies on the luckiest day of the year
5. Decorate in Green Bottles this is really fun for any time of the year and I have some old wine bottles that could really use a facelift
6. Rainbow Stache Bag I just simply love this
7. Chocolate Mint Brownies Yum — enough said
9. Key Lime Shamrock Cake for the more adventurous of us, who can actually bake, e.g. not me
10. Crocheted Shamrock Hat very cute for a baby
… and one to grow on!
11. Green Muffin Hat
This blog post may contain affiliate links, which help me create awesome content. Thank you for your support!
I occasionally link up to the following Link Parties, Pin Parties, and Blog Hops. 🙂 Visit them and let's help drive traffic to each other's sites.