Here’s another round up of cute ideas for the Luck O’ the Irish!
2. Growing Shamrocks from Martha Stewart
3. Shamrock Hair Clips from felt
4. St. Patty’s Day T-Shirts really cute for going out with the buddies on the luckiest day of the year
5. Decorate in Green Bottles this is really fun for any time of the year and I have some old wine bottles that could really use a facelift
6. Rainbow Stache Bag I just simply love this
7. Chocolate Mint Brownies Yum — enough said
9. Key Lime Shamrock Cake for the more adventurous of us, who can actually bake, e.g. not me
10. Crocheted Shamrock Hat very cute for a baby
… and one to grow on!
11. Green Muffin Hat
Happy St. Patty’s Day!
Now for the exciting part! The GIVEAWAY!
… the giveaway! I’m giving away this little stuffed green owl for St. Patty’s Day. I knitted him up last month and I think he turned out great, don’t you?
To Enter: Tell me what you plan on doing for St. Patty’s Day in the comments below.
More Chances to Win: Comment on any other post on my blog. You have unlimited chances!! Here are some of the most popular posts:
Upcycling an Empire Waist Dress
Repurposing a Skirt from a Shirt
Remaking an Ill-Fitted Dress into Something Sexy
Refashion a Faded T-Shirt Into a Heart Cut-Out for Valentine’s Day
Refashioning a Cute Striped Shirt by Adding Lace & Making It Longer
Refashion a Vest Into a Feminine Ruffle Shirt
Refashion Plain T-Shirts into a Tie-Dye 4th of July Dress
Rules: Contest ends on St. Patrick’s Day at 11:59 p.m. EST. Open to US Residents only.